AOL Webmail is a free web-based email service that is provided by AOL. You can create an online address book for your important contacts through Aol Email service.
Features of AOL Webmail
- AOL webmail has sufficient inbox storage facility.
- Also, you can upload multiple files at once as attachments.
- AOL webmail does automatically redirect phishing schemes to your trash folder.
- Another tool included with this webmail is a live chat feature. Live chat feature enables you to instantly connect with others using the same chat program.
- AOL email also includes a task calendar. With the help of the task calendar, you can add email invites to your calendar and set up an alert to remind you of the event. Also, you can set email reminders of meetings or other events manually in the calendar.
Procedure For Aol Account Creation
To begin with the usage of AOL software, you have to create an AOL account. This enables you to utilize all the features and services offered by the AOL account. AOL Mail sign up offers spam blocking options to keep unwanted messages out of your inbox.
Follow the below-given instructions carefully in order to create an AOL account.
- First and foremost, open your preferred web browser.
- Thereafter, type the URL, “aol.com” in the search bar.
- Then, after typing the URL, press the enter key.
- On the homepage of AOL software, click on the “Login / Join” option. You can get this option at the top right corner of the screen.
- Afterwards, in the login window, click on the “Create Account” option. You can get this option at the bottom of the page.
- After that, AOL webmail sign up window will appear on your screen.
- Subsequently, enter all the required details in the respective fields
- Firstly, enter your First Name and Name in the given field.
- Then, you are required to enter the email address in the respective field.
- Next, you need to enter a password according to the specifications mentioned on the page. Below are the details that you need to fulfill while setting your password.
- The password should contain at least 8 characters.
- There should be one numeric value.
- Must include upper and lower case letters.
- Use valid symbols.
- After this, you are required to enter the phone number that you want to associate with the AOL account. This phone number will be used to verify your account and to keep you updated.
- Next, enter your date of birth from the drop-down menu list.
- After that, read the terms and conditions by clicking on the “Terms” option.
- Subsequently, click on the “Continue” button in order to complete the process of account creation.
- Thereafter, you will receive an email on your registered email id to confirm your AOL account.
- At last, open the mail and click on the “Verify” option.